Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 504 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- March 16, 4:00 pm, Pro bono Committee Meeting
- March 1622, 4:00 pm, PWC Bar GAL Committee Meeting
- March 23, 3:00 pm,UCD CLE
- March 30, 2:00 pm, Immigration CLE
- April 1, 6:00 pm, Bench Bar Dinner Dance